Never forget that every woman is beautiful and unique the way nature created her. But it is also true that some make-up can make a woman even more charming. To tell the truth, it can sometimes spoil everything. So don’t hesitate to check out the following eye make-up tricks which will emphasize your individuality and grace!
First of all, let’s have a closer look at eye shapes.
If your eyes are widely open but you still can see the white under the iris than you have round-shaped eyes. While applying eye make-up, your main goal is to make them more almond-shaped. Check out the following eye make-up tips:
- Start by applying foundation on the upper eyelid.
- Apply some dark eyeshadow on the outer side of the moving eyelid.
- Draw a line with the eye pencil along your lash line to emphasize the round shape of your eyes.
- If you would like to get more intense color, you can also line the inside rim of your eyelid along the lash line to get more intense color.
- Apply mascara, if you want your eyelashes to look more voluminous.
You have a narrow eye shape if the upper eyelid almost overlaps the lashes and the moving part of the eyelid is hidden. Just make your eyes deeper. Don’t miss these tricks:
- Apply foundation on the upper eyelid.
- You can draw an eye pencil line at some distance from the lash line, and carefully smudge it.
- Draw the line on your upper eyelid along the lash line. Then line only the outer 1/3 of your lower eyelid.
- Never forget to draw a line on the inner side of your upper eyelid.
- Use mascara with super volume effect. What’s more, you should avoid mascara with the effect of long lashes
- You may apply light beige eyeshadow over the upper eyelid.